A few statistics

We've had one click that paid us on firsttimeauthor.blogspot.com but we are far from getting a cheque...at this rate I figure we should get our first cheque in forty months. I do not think I've figured it all out yet though but since it was free to set up (only a little time) I figured it would be cool to try.

I also installed a counter on this site, which I can check from another site www.webstats4u.com. Thus far we have 4 hits, all me. I'm curious how many hits we get on this site.

Comments

Speaka said…
Thanks for checking out our site. We have also received hits from Puerto Rico, Singapore, Australia and Canada. We are averaging (not sure you can call it averaging yet) about twenty hits a day, though a good proportion are from my cuz I'm a little obsessive.
Speaka said…
Addtional hits from Brazil, Peru, India, and of course New Zealand.

Popular Posts