Narnia and the perfect storm

Yesterday the older kids and I went to see Chronicles of Narnia. I thought it was great and the kids enjoyed it too. There were some parts that were quite scary but they seemed to take it in stride. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. They are either well adjusted or totally desensitised.

The Christian imagery is very prevalent in the story and I think that adds to it. When I read the story as a kid I did not pick any of that up but as an adult I realy enjoy it. I'm looking forward to the next movie.

Another night another storm. This time I was awake making sure the house was holding together. We had a little water enter though a cat door but other than that we stayed dry. It blew a full garbage can across the yard, luckily the lid stayed shut. Our patio chairs were all over the place.

Here's E at the park. He obviously doesn't like to get his picture taken.

Comments

Popular Posts