Thai movies

A friend of mine brought a few movies back from Thailand and Talie and I have been watching them in the evenings while folding clothes. The first movie was Amityville Horror, the newest remake. Talie found it super scary....but I, being the big man that I am, was not afraid at all. I did suggest we watch the second half of the movie with the lights on though, for Talie's benefit of course. Ghost/Spirit movies really get my heart going.

I was really psyched to be able to watch King Kong on DVD too....the new one that we just went to the NZ premiere of. I found it good but not awesome. The love story between the gorilla and the girl was cute. The fight scene between Kong and the T-Rexes was sweet as. Kinda Bruce Lee-esque. Of course the visual effects were cool too.

Dawn of the Dead was entertaining and we are watching Land of the Dead tonight. I particularly like the Thai subtitles...Thai is such a cool looking language.

Comments

Popular Posts