I've been Tagged

I was tagged by jagaimogirl. I’m IT (?) and this is the penalty for my transgressions.

4 Jobs I’ve had in my Life

Paperboy
Grill guy
Tutor
Busker

4 Movies I could Watch Over and Over, and Have

Star Wars original trilogy
Never Ending Story (every rainy recess at Merivale Public School)
Mary Poppins
Dazed and Confused

4 Places I Have Lived:

Montreal, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Quebec City, Canada
Wellington, New Zealand

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch:

CSI
House
NCIS
24

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation:

Varadero, Cuba
Rotorua, New Zealand
Eastern Townships, Quebec, Canada
Vancouver, Canada

4 Websites I Visit Daily:

www.stuff.co.nz
www.newscientist.com (maybe not every day)
thebugbrothers.blogspot.com
gmail.google.com

4 Favourite Foods:

Pizza
Chicken Wings
Hamburgers
Chicken Shawarmas

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

Playing in the snow with friends
Playing at the beach with friends
Xanth
I’m pretty happy where I am right now.

4 People I Am Tagging With This Meme:

T in Canada
D in Canada
K in Canada
J in Canada

Comments

Popular Posts