Stick Insect


More info

Super Julia dragged this huge heavy log all the way along the beach.

Comments

Go Julia!
oh and aren't stick insects great?
Anonymous said…
way to go julia!!! i miss you!
auntie erin
Speaka said…
Thank you. It was really hard. Auntie Erin, I miss you too.

Julia
Drakadooey said…
We used to see lots of those in Guelph...they are awesome. When I was growing up in the 'north' I always thought they only lived in far away exotic locations...like NZ!!!
Anonymous said…
I love stickbugs! They're called nanafushi in Japanese. I'm gonna find some this summer.
Speaka said…
They are pretty amazing. I found this one on the outside of the house. I found it and went to get the kids to show them. By the time I got back he had gone into full stick mode...and I wasn't sure anymore whether I was putting an inanimate object in the kids' bug jar. Luckily, once we left him alone for a bit he started moving around again. He has been our pet for a few days now.

Popular Posts