The International Sevens

Friday night I went to the craziest party ever with 17,000 of my closest friends. It was awesome. Fourteen rugby teams from all over the world playing fourteen minute games with fourteen players on the field (seven from each squad). My throat is raw from cheering for the Canadian squad, who actually won a game. It was against Nuie. I figure most people have never even heard of Nuie, I sure didn't, but a win is a win. The games are fast paced and exciting to watch but its just as much fun to watch the crowd.

People get all dressed up and come to party.

We met at the pub at noon and had a few beers. Ali G was in da house.


Then made our way to WestPac Stadium.

Napolean Dynamite
My fellow Canadians

Strangely I don't have any pictures from later on in the night, they get blurier as the night progressed.

Comments

Drakadooey said…
B, say "no" to crack.

Popular Posts