Sailing tricycles and kiwicidal spiders

Yesterday we went to Waikenae beach again with friends. Unfortunately the weather was not friendly...crazy windy. This meant that we ate tuna and sand sandwiches, crackers with sand, juice with a side of sand...you get the drift (tee hee drift..sand).

We saw these amazing sailing tricycles though and the waves were still awesome. I went out to my waist but the waves were at times over my head.



They are changing our change. This spider has figured out what to do with the old change....eat it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
really enjoyed talking to you today. awesome pix.

Love,
Mom
Speaka said…
I love living here because the bugs are awesome!
J-girl said…
Cool spider! Does it bite?
Speaka said…
I'm not sure if he bites. I never let him get close enough to find out. He looked big enough that I didn't want to test it out.

Popular Posts