Funtastic!

Another fabulous day! This morning, we took it easy. Julia was quite upset at being woken up at 7:45am by Noah. The boys even slept in slightly..getting up at 6:45 instead of 5:45-6AM. We tidied the house and within an hour, it looked 100% better. Brian prepared banana muffin batter for me while I made crepes (my mom's recipe). Yummy...made me miss my mom's cooking. After having had such a great time on Monday swimming with Noah, I thought it would be fun to go back this time with the whole clan. It's unbelievable..it only cost us $4 for the five of us. We swam for about an hour and called it quits as Noah's eyes were getting quite red. He's such a fish. Julia and Ethan are becoming great swimmers too. Julia can now swim the length of a backyard pool. Ethan can swim about five feet. Way to go!! We returned home to drop off our wet things, pick up our camera and sun hats and sunscreen. Off we went back to Queens Wharf where we had been yesterday. We wanted to see the yachts off. Bye bye pirate ship!



We then headed off towards Te Papa, and just kept on walking. Today, I had the brilliant idea to bring Julia and Ethan's scooters. They've mentioned it before so this was a great treat for them. We walked and walked and walked...it was stunning. Unfortunately, we only took two pictures today as our batteries died..quite disappointing. The walk back towards the car, Noah passed out in his pram.

We arrived home and the kids washed our car. It looked great wet..I wonder how it will look once it's all dry. While the kids played outside, I cut Brian's hair. He looks fantastic if I do say so myself. ;-)

By the time dinner was done and about 20 minutes of play, it was almost eight o'clock, so off to bed with the kiddies. ahhh...total quiet..very nice to be able to sit after going and going all day.

Have a great night/day!

Hugs, Nathalie

Comments

Popular Posts