So I finished At Home in the Woods again...what an excellent book. Thanks Dad.

Now I am reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time". I had bought it to read on the planes to NZ. I read about half but then I forgot it on one of the planes. Arghhhh. I got a new copy when we reached Wellington. It is really pretty neat...but I found out by reading the cover that it is a kids book (Winner of Guardian Children's Fiction prize and Booktrust teenage fiction award). I like it anyway...thanks Katharine.

Spent our first night in the new house. Man it is cold at night. No central heating so we have portable heaters. We are buying another one today cuz it was a wee bit too chilly.

Everything in our house is electric, including water heating, except the oven which is propane powered....kinda neat we have a propane tank attached to the house which feeds into the stove. There is no gas line to the house.

We are getting cable today and the cell phone. We have a telephone number. Internet will be arriving shortly so so will the pics.


I took the bus to work today. The bus stops right at the end of our street. It was really fast...about 15 minutes. Costs $3 cash...costs a buck per section. I need to get a pass...it'll be cheaper.

Cough cough hack Hacking

Comments

Popular Posts