Potty training troubles..

I swear N is trying to make me crazier than I already am. The little twerp was tooting so I put him on the toilet. I think he's ready because when he's naked before bath time, he says, "oh pee" and pees on the floor. He did this to me twice now. Anyway..no success on the toilet so I left him naked thinking I would take him to the toilet every ten minutes. Well..he has another plan. Within minutes of being off of the toilet he peed on the floor. Thinking that was it, I left him diaper free. No such luck! He's since peed two more times. This is three times in the span on ten minutes. And they're big puddles on the floor. How much pee can a little guy have?? Arg!! Maybe he's not ready after all. Just needed to vent to somebody..Brian's in Palmerston North today so I can't complain to him. Holy s#@t!! He's peeing again. That's it! I give up! Extremely frustrated..please excuse my language.

Cheers for now.

Comments

Kathryn said…
this one really made me laugh because we're going through the same thing with Lennox. It drives me crazy! we'll take him out for an hour and then as soon as we take him inside he'll go on the carpet. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts