I completed 21km in...

one hour, fifty minutes, and forty-four seconds.

Comments

Omedetou gozaimashita
Congatulations!

Wow... amazing. I can never imagine doing that...
J-girl said…
Woohoo! Way to go! It looks like you were in tip-top shape for the run, based on the picture in your previous post.
Dave said…
Brian--you da man! Well done on a tough challenge.

Maybe we should meet up for some 7am footy watching this week?
Anonymous said…
Way to go B!! Awesome!! We are proud of you here man. :)

Jordan
Anonymous said…
congratulations!!
erin
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Brian. Tremendous achievement. Love Mom
blank said…
Hey me-luv,
I'm so very proud of you! You did it with only a few months training--what an accomplishment!
yours truly, Talie xox
Meesh said…
Congratulations! That's great! Someday I'd like to be good at running too.
Speaka said…
Thanks everyone!
Drakadooey said…
Nice work man! Really really proud of you.

T
Kathryn said…
Wow! My brother the marathon man! Congratulations. You were even under your predicted time. Good for you
K

Popular Posts