Careful what you wish for...

Two nights ago, as I lay in my bed, tossing and turning from the alcoholic beverage I had had to drink (which contained caffeine), I was thinking how odd it was that we hadn't felt an earthquake in a month. Since we've arrived here in NZ, we've felt one at least every 5-6 weeks. Michelle's been staying with us for four weeks and we hadn't felt a single one. As I lay there, I hoped for an earthquake to happen that night..and what do you know..we had an earthquake at 4:01 am. I quickly ran to Michelle's room to tell her about it. She too had felt it.

Very weird...

cheers,
Nat

Comments

5am this morning in Yamaguchi Japan... What a rude way to wake up!
blank said…
Indeed! It sure gets your heart pumping..doensn't make it easy to fall back asleep.
Anonymous said…
Nice background on your blog.
Mom

Popular Posts