My eldest boy

School is so cool! Ethan has started reading...well kinda. He is given a book everyday at school and he "reads" it to us. He looks at the pictures to know what the words say...but that is the start of reading. He has started to write some little words too "I am Ethan". Its really neat cuz he's a real boy's boy. He loves playing, running, breakdancing, play fighting/wrestling...so getting him to sit down long enough to do school work is a bit of a challenge....but I find it's already coming along well. Ethan is so cool!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ethan IS soooo cool!
Erin
Anonymous said…
I think he's cooool tooooo.
Grandma
Drakadooey said…
He's like totally totally coolio to the maximillion.

Trev
Exciting times!

Pretty soon he will love playing, running, breakdancing, play fighting/wrestling, reading, writing, adding, subtracting, investigating and learning.

Nice to hear he is happy and excited about reading and school.

When I get back to Australia, I will be teaching his age group.
J-girl said…
That's such a fun age! ^_^

Popular Posts