Julia's art

I thought this piece of art/poetry/stream of consciousness should be shared.

Comments

Drakadooey said…
very cute...kids are crazy...!!! s'ok cuz mine are nuts too.

Julia sure can write well!!! Way to go J!

T
I love this. I love when kids do concept mapping... I would love to know the stimulus for this piece of work. Did she do it at home or at school? If it was at school, what did the teacher do to get them going? What was the activity? I am about to go home and teach 5 and 6 year olds. Looks like a great activity!
Anonymous said…
Hi Julia,

That's great. I love it! I didn't know you could write so well! That kitty sure is cute with her curly tail. I miss you!

Erin
Speaka said…
6bolt- Yes, kids are crazy. She loves writing.

TJ- I love it too. It was done at home without any prompting...she just did it. She loves this kinda stuff.

Erin- We miss you too!

Popular Posts