We have a friend

Our friend Michelle just arrived from Canada...our first guest from home! She has a funny Canadian accent...just like us. She brought stuff lots o' from Canada. I had Nibs while making dinner...while Ethan was playing our new Madagascar game on our new Playstation 2......we are currently watching Scooby Doo Two (old) on the PS2 and I'm wearing my new running shoes (shoes are really expensive here).

In other news...running is going well...I've already run 22 kilometres this week and on Friday we have a 9 km run planned. Only 5 more weeks until the big run and we have lots of work to go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Michelle. Glad you were able to share in their NZ experience.

Way to go, Brian.

Last but not least. Happy birthday,Ethan.

Love,
Grandma Pat
Anonymous said…
Just realized I'm early with the birthday wishes.
Anonymous said…
Glad you got there ok!
Kamloops misses you!

Popular Posts