Life of the Mayfly



Embrace life like a mayfly!

Comments

Anonymous said…
loved it!!!
dad
Anonymous said…
I love this commercial. Makes me laugh every time. Just clicked over from expat blogs. Nice to meet other fellow Northern Hemisphere transplants.
I finally got this to work on my computer. Sheesh!!!

Very cute.
J-girl said…
Vodafone? Is that in NZ? I thought it was a Japanese company. Who knew. Very cute.
JG... Vodafone is the biggest keitai company in the world as far as I know. I know it is in NZ, Australia, UK and Japan... prob the US as well.

ps. The accent on the movie is pommy
J-girl said…
If they have vodafone in the U.S., it's definitely not very popular. Either that, or it goes by a different name.
Speaka said…
http://www.vodafone.com/article_wide/0,3041,CATEGORY_ID%253D306%2526LANGUAGE_ID%253D0%2526CONTENT_ID%253D230772,00.html?
J-girl said…
Found out Vodafone is called Verizon in the U.S. It is pretty big, so you were right, TJ.

Popular Posts