Yo, yo, yo...NWA representin'

Straight Outta Ngaio

Julia
Straight outta Ngaio comes some children with a father and mother.
I’m the oldest with two little brothers.
Dangerous…with crayons and paper
Genius…mastermind of the caper
Step on up and ya know you’ll be beaten
My turn is over, now for my homeboy Ethan.

Ethan
Haere mai to the rhyme that I’m kickin’
I’m such a bomb that you’ll hear the tickin’
Master E on the mic, the groove it is flowin’
Mystery what it’s like to know what I’m knowin’
If ya can’t stand the heat stay outta the kitchen.
My track is done. MC Noah, time to switch in.

Noah
Last but not least to the stage that I’m ownin’
I may be small but everyday I am growin’
King of the crèche, the ladies be swoonin’
My voice through the mesh will get the crowd movin’
I’m a sheep or a wolf depending what mood I’m in.
No matter the battle ya know Not Without Attitude’ll win.
WORD!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i guess rapping is in the genes.
J-girl said…
Dat's tight. I'd like to hear a recording of that. Or maybe even a video. Word.
Drakadooey said…
hit it homes, that wuz sick

Popular Posts