I feel the earth move under my feet


We had a couple of earthquakes recently. The first at 2:52 am was strong enough to wake us up. I was at work for the second and felt the building sway. We are on the 13th floor so it was quite the sway...I'm glad that the buildings are made to withstand earthquakes.

Someday we are going to get the next Big One here which'll be scary. Do you think that a bunch of small earthquakes heralds the coming of the Big One or is it letting out pressure so that we don't get the Big One.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Earthquake eh? It is pretty calm over here... Hope you are all doing well (it looks like it). DOm
Speaka said…
Yup...doing great. We are enjoying the rocking and rolling of this city!
Drakadooey said…
That's nuts! I hope it is just letting out the pressure, vs. building up...we'd like to see you guys again!

Popular Posts