Pics from the past few weekends...

At the beach...
Check out those buns..don't you just wanna pinch them?? ;o)



J and E playing with a little girl and her dad. They had sand toys and we didn't..they make themselves at home. The dad invited them to play after they hovered around for a few seconds. It'll be nice when our own sand toys, among other things arrive in a couple of weeks.



J is close to the top wearing purply/pink and E is below her with the striped shirt. This picture was taken at the beach as well. There's a lovely little park there. You'll notice the buildings in the background. The beach is litteraly in downtown wellington, just fifteen minutes from our home. We really should go there more often.



Little man walkin' across a wobbly bridge



Climbing Mount Kau Kau of course...


Who me?? E was always lagging in our hike..driving me nuts.."patience, patience", I say to myself as I chase him up the mountain...



Cheers, Talie

Comments

Popular Posts