Well...perhaps its an obsession


This'll be the third post about Mount Kau Kau...perhaps I'm a little obsessed now. We have just come back from the climb and this time took pics. E was really pokey today. I think its because he is sick. Anyway...he is in most of the pics of the scenery because Talie had to wait for him and was snapping the pictures as we went. We didn't have a backpack so we took turns carrying N...my shoulders are a wee bit sore. I loved it again though. I'm ready for the next adventure...once you get to the top you can walk across the mountain range for two hours to the neighbourhood that contains the restaurant we frequent for dinner "The Village". I'm ready for that challenge. Its so absolutely beautiful up there. I figure that's how I'll get rid of this gut that I am getting...perhaps beer belly is the more appropriate term. I guess I could stop drinking beer too...but what fun would that be.

J is an excellent climber...E was also pretty good last time...but J didn't complain on the 2 hour round trip we just did up and down the mountain. N was pretty crabby...but he is the one with the worst cold.

Talie and E have gone to the birthday party. J is playing with her new stickers she got with her allowance. E got a little motorcycle. J gets a buck a week and E get 50 cents. N is still a little young to have chores so doesn't get anything yet. N is sleeping right now. They are planning a sleep-over in E and N room tonight...they prepared the beds at 6 or 7 this morning. We had been hoping they'd sleep in cuz they are sick...not a chance.

Alright...pics:








Comments

Popular Posts