One big dung heap..

While the scenery is absolutely beautiful, I think I'll leave the mountain climbing to my hubby. Upon mention to J this morning that we were going to climb the mountain, she was a little dissapointed. Once you reach the top of Mount Kau Kau, there are piles of sheep poop everywhere. J was worried about stepping in them. It turns out, it's not that bad, and they're kind of hard to miss..take a good look at this picture..



Now what do you see?? I see a happy face. I wonder if this picture's worth anything on Trade me or E-Bay. It bears a slight resemblance to Mother Teresa..hmm..I could be rich!! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think it looks like the flying dog in labyrinth

Dad D
Speaka said…
You mean this guy from The Never Ending Story?

http://www.geocities.com/uni_midnight/falcor1.jpg

I agree...even the "body" of the poop reminds me of Falcor.

Popular Posts