Some more flowers and beach pics of the kids



Here are some more flowers I've come across in the garden. This first one's for you Jordan. Hopefully it will be more beautiful once it opens but for now, it'll have to do. I saw it a few days ago along our walkway and this morning, when I read your email, I new you would appreciate it too. Cheers mate!








Some beach pics..

Look at those crazies!! That water was so cold but they were completely unaware, having so much fun.

STOMP STOMP!

Ooohh Aaahh..nice stick!


Three musketeers

I'm posting this only because I've been asked to many times. It's not my favourite picture, but it's about the only one I've let B take.


In my opinion, the bandana suits N alot more than it does me..he's so cute. He's playing with a wrench he found floating in the ocean when we were last at the beach.


That's all for today. Cheers, Talie

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the pics! i was just thinking the other day that we haven't had very many, if any, of you and bri. you guys look great. miss you.
erin

Popular Posts