Paraparaumu beach

So while B, J and E were having fun downtown, N and I went to Waikanae. I had purchased something off of Trade Me (E-Bay equivalent). It was a beautiful drive up. I pulled over at some of the stop points and took these pictures. It was quite overcast when we left so the pics are on the grey side.



After picking up my item, we headed to Paraparaumu Beach also called paraparam. N and I had a great time. We walked along the beach..the sand was so soft. We played at the park and walked around a small produce market. We shared a beef pattie, served on white buttered bread with sauce and mustard on top. It was yummy but not your average burger. We bought a raspberry loaf and some shortbread cookies that we made short work of..they too were yummy.





Along the way, we came across some flowers. I'm a sucker for flowers now and can't seem pass them without taking their picture. I only hope that one day, I can do as good a job as my dad. He's excellent at capturing flowers.


And closer still..


Off to the park..along the way we saw some ducks. N really wanted to pet them and was upset when they scurried off.


Here, N's saying, "get me mummy!"

This has got to be my favourite shot. He is so cute!! I'm not biased or anything.



Here's a fuzzy little friend I found on our front lawn. Unfortunately, he was dead. :o(

Comments

Popular Posts