Adventures

Today I took the boys on an adventure. We went on Trellisic(sp?) trail...which goes down in the Ngaio gorge rather than up in the mountain. It was great...you walk by a stream the whole time and on both sides are steep rock cliffs or treed steep slopes. The stream is called Kaiwharawhara stream, which is Maori so the "wh" sounds like an airy "f". N was on my back the whole time, hence the lack of pictures of him.





We got up the other side and walked a bit and ended up at a park. The boys played in the sandbox...we made a cool tunnel. We met a boy named Saul whose mother was a "movement" coach...apparently she's helped para-olympians. I believe it is physical therapy type stuff. I also ran into a guy from work with his daughter....thought that was kinda neat.

We then took the bus`downtown. We had lunch at McDonalds and the boys got toy cars. We walked along Cuba mall then back on another bus to come home.

A great day! I asked E what his favourite part was and he replied that it was MacDonald because he got a car...hmmm...not the answer I was hoping for...but at least we had fun.

Comments

Popular Posts