Bye bye beer

I have decided to quit drinking alcohol for the next two months. I currently drink 2-3 beers a night. I have noticed that I am increasingly quick to anger and I have a hard time getting going in the morning. I’m not sure the two are related but that is certainly the hypothesis I am testing.

It is funny, though incidental, that this post follows a post on beer.

On a less serious note…I walked to work today. I went to bed early last night so that I could wake up early this morning. I left at 5:10am and arrived at work at 6:45am…not too shabby. My normal travel time is 50 minutes (10 minutes on the bus, 20 minutes waiting for buses and a 20 minute walk). It was a nice walk though a little spooky walking through the treed areas while it was still dark out.

Technorati tags: walking, beer

Comments

Kathryn said…
Congratulations! Josh has also quit drinking and is already starting to feel much better and has tons more energy!
Drakadooey said…
Bri,

I hope that this will help you...have strength man! To tell you the truth, I seriously thought you were kidding when you said this yesterday. I have faith in you.

T

Popular Posts