Buffet at the Branch

On Sunday we went to The Branch, our friends' restaurant, for a late lunch with our friends. The food was amazing...especially the cheese & turnip soup and the burrito lasagna! The atmosphere was fantabulous...with its beautiful high ornate ceiling. They've opened it up in Kemptville, the fastest growing region in Eastern Ontario and I'm sure it'll do well.

Apparently they had a great party there on Saturday night 'til around 3 am. They had a band and the place was hoppin'. We are hoping to get the kids babysat and go out to visit sometime, just Talie and I.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That restaurant looks like it is worth the drive to check it out! The menu looks well done and I love the stories they share. I'll have to keep that in mind when we are in Ottawa for the holidays.
Speaka said…
It was certainly worth it...so I encourage both of you to check it out.

Popular Posts