Week on the Schedule

I think this whole Talie working thing is gonna work out just fine.

We prepare lunches and clothes the night before so that the morning getting ready ritual is as easy as possible with three crazy kids.

We have a great sitter who takes the kids just before seven, when Talie and I leave for work. Talie and I drive to the bus station together and take the same bus, which gives us some much appreciated adult time together. I get off the bus first and walk the rest of the way to work. Talie actually gets downtown to her office before I make it to work.

I leave work at 4pm and pick the kids up just before five at the sitters. We walk through her backyard, along the path beside the train tracks and arrive at home in no time. I get the kids outta their outdoor gear and start on supper. Supper is on the table when Talie arrives at 6pm. We eat dinner together, do homework, watch some TV and then the kids go to bed. Talie and I prepare clothes and lunches (Talie gets clothes because I'm hopeless at fashion and I do lunches)....and we are ready for another day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear it's going so well!
Love,
Mom

Popular Posts