Tattooage with Speaka

I got my tattoo on Friday night...well half of it. It was a three hour session but more than an hour of it was spent drawing on my arm.
Here is the completed drawing.

I expected that it was going to hurt a lot but was hoping that if I imagined the worse pain possible that I'd be pleasantly surprised that it didn't hurt that bad. Unfortunately I was wrong...it hurt a lot. The pain felt like someone was stabbing me repeatedly and at quick succession with little needles....oh...wait a minute...that's what they were doing. Sometimes it felt like something akin to a burning sensation...still not pleasant. I didn't cry but I was shaking and sweating somethin' fierce.

The tattooing under my arm hurt the most and is still sensitive this morning. After two hours of tattoo (at a hundred dollars an hour by the way) the tattoo artist said he'd like to stop for the day and I was most happy to oblige!
 Posted by Picasa
Here is the result. I am very very pleased and would highly recommend Greg at Inkspot tattoo parlour to anyone. I think there is still another 2 hours of tattooing left...to complete the scales and to colour it in. Its funny that, although the pain was close to unbearable, I am really looking forward to the next session because I want it completed.


Comments

Popular Posts