J is reading!

Must be the crisp Wellington air but yesterday J learned how to read. She reads sentences with 3 and some 4 letter words. Nat spent about an hour with her and all the sudden she was reading. The day before nothing...yesterday whole sentences. WOW!

N and E are fun and hyper!

We are looking for houses in Ngaio and Wellington over the next little while. We'll likely rent...until we know what is going on.

Went out to the pub after work yesterday which was nice. Team building. The beer here is good. So far I've tried Steinlager, Tui, Lucifer, McTeiths(sp?) Celtic...and one other.

Got a call from my mom today and one from my dad yesterday (though I was at work). It was awesome hearing from people at home (well...my old home).

Comments

Kathryn said…
wow! Good job Julia!

Popular Posts