House news...and some house news

News on houses on both sides of the ocean. We have sold our house officially now, money is even in the bank. And we have picked up the keys and slowly started moving into our new place. I am really happy with it. It looks to be a well maintained house. Two porches, a nice backyard, unbelievable views, kids in the neighbourhood, a school close by, parking, a workshop/garage (workshop for Nat I guess), most whiteware (major appliances), close to the bus to work....I am really happy.

The older kids and me went to a play yesterday - Badjelly the witch. It was loads of fun...then we went to see the ocean and play on the rope climbing gym.

We saw some nice signing and music playing on Cuba mall (kinda like Sparks street)...turns out they were Hare Krishnas. We have decided to join so that we can sing with them on the street corners. I think the kids will make good money. I wonder if that is okay with our work visas?

We still plan to go to a church but haven't done so yet...soon. Part of our grand integration plan.

N and E are crazy climbers....actually J is too but she is just better at it. They both have huge gooseeggs from falling on their heads. Boys?!?

Well....we miss everyone and now you can all come visit...though it is a small house.

Comments

Hey Brian, Just got back from vacations (some camping w/ the kids in the Eastern Townships). I still have one week ahead of me before I get back to work. I haven't read everything but it looks like a pretty neatly crazy journey!

Say hello to your familly
D

Popular Posts