Winterlude!

On Saturday, Eth was feeling better so we went to Winterlude. Julia had gone earlier with Grandma and friends. Eth, Noah, Talie and I met them there. By the end of the day we had skated 4.4km up the canal and walked 4.4km back. It was a beautiful, sunny day...though a wee bit cold on the walk back. The ice sculptures were pretty cool.


Last night was Julia's turn to be sick...and this morning was Talie and I's turn. No fun. I was just describing my symptoms to Talie...which included sore leg muscles. Flu? Nope...the result of skating and walking a total of 9km...yup!

I've taken up snow sculpting...almost looks like Noah, eh?

This may be my last post for a while because Tui bit into the power cord. I have only 1h15 left until the laptop dies.

Comments

Awesome snow sculpture! Did you use food colouring to get that cool coloured effect?

Popular Posts