Living the good life

We had a great weekend. On Friday we had friends over to have a few drinks, play cards and chat...pretty much my favourite thing to do on a Friday night. On Saturday in the day, I went for a walk in the forest with the boys and then played hockey with the neighbourhood children on the driveway. The kids are getting so big...I think they might be giants -

Saturday night Talie and I went out on a date to a fancy restaurant, Social, and ate some great food. A friend of mine had given us a gift certificate and my parents had contributed to a night out, as well as offering to babysit. We ate slowly...a luxury we don't normally have. We even stayed for dessert...actually I had a dessert beer...cherry flavoured...lots of fun. Afterwards we went for a couple or few drinks at a pub and watched some fun Celtic music.

Sunday was spent relaxing, though we did make it out to brunch...another thing I love to do.

We are finally starting winter here in Ottawa...we got a big dump of snow that'll continue through tomorrow. It looks so beautiful.

Today, I was in training...tomorrow too...so it is nice and relaxing.

This is the life!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had a fantastic night out with you. I love you lots!

xxTalie

Popular Posts