Peter and the wolf/Brian went over the mountain to see what he could see

Yesterday we went to Te Papa museum to watch the NZ symphony perform Peter and the Wolf. It was excellent. The story teller was funny and the music was just as I remembered. The kids enjoyed it too I think. J likes the birdie. E liked when the wolf was captured. It was great to share this with our children because both Talie and I grew up listening to this story.

This morning, before breakfast, I climbed up the mountain. I was up and back in 45 minutes. The sheep were right next to me. The wind was amazing when I got over the top. I was being pushed off my feet. I had to put my back against a sign post to keep still enough to take a few pictures.






Today we are going to see the Santa Clause Parade downtown. The plan right now is to take the train down. I'm looking forward to it. Kinda weird wearing a T-shirt to go see Santa.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!!!!!
-erin
Drakadooey said…
oops...happy birthday!!!! it's even on our calendar...did you do anything special Mr. Oldie Olderson?
Speaka said…
Thanks guys!

Popular Posts