New Home

We have moved into the new place. I had not even seen the inside until the day we moved in. I relied on Talie's keen eye for detail. She picked well because it is a great place. Plenty of room. A nice backyard and some beautiful greenery, including a palm tree. The first night we were there it shed a layer of bark....and a huge piece of bark that was. I'll put up a picture when we get the internet working at the new place.

E pointed out that we can see sheep grazing on the mountain when we look out our living room window. That's pretty stereotypical NZ, eh? We can also hear cows...though haven't seen any yet.

I get to take the train into work, which is lots of fun. The seats are comfy and the chugga-chugga is very relaxing. I enjoy the ride in and when we arrive at the station I like to get caught up in the sea of humanity rushing to work. On the way home I can look out the window to Ngaio Gorge, which is pretty impressive.

Comments

Popular Posts